Sail on the gorgeous MSC Meraviglia, that boasts the longest LED Dome at sea, showcasing magnificent visual effects and enjoy the exclusive Cirque Du Soleil at Sea shows only available with MSC Cruises. MSC Meravgilia will be sailing Canada/New England starting Oct. 2019 and then making its debut in Miami in Nov. 2019 to sail the Caribbean. MSC Meraviglia will be the first Caribbean ship to visit our unique and eco-friendly island, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
Unlimited drink package includes our Easy package:
- Heineken draft beer or bottled Miller Lite (bottled Miller Lite is only available on Caribbean cruises from Miami)
- Select house wines by the glass
- Select house spirits and select cocktails
- Non-alcholic cocktails
- Soft drinks and fruit juices by the glass
- Bottled mineral water
- Classic hot drinks (espresso, cappuccino, caffè latte, hot tea, coffee)
- *This package is available in all bars, self-service buffet and the main dining rooms (specialty restaurants excluded)
Free Wi-fi includes our standard internet package (varies by ship):
- Access all social networks and chat APP's
- Check email and browse the web
- 7-night cruises from Miami: Up to 2 devices; data limit 2 GB
- 8-14 night cruises from Miami and New York: Up to 2 devices; data limit 3.5 GB
View the drink package comparison guide here
and upgrade from Easy drinks package to our Premium or Premium Plus package.
This is part of a larger sale. To book one of our other ultra-modern ships sailing the Caribbean, click here.