What is satellite internet access and how does it work?
Why is satellite internet access slower than a normal connection on land?
When is the best/worst time to use satellite internet access?
Where is satellite internet access available on board?
Which satellite internet access packages are available?
- Browse and Stream Cruise Package
The "Browse & Stream Cruise Package" keeps you connected with friends and family during your cruise. Text on messenger services, browse the web and send emails using your devices.
- Browse Cruise Package
The "Browse Internet Cruise Package" keeps you connected with friends and family throughout your cruise. Text on messenger services, browse the web and send emails using your devices.
Please note that with this package it is not possible to view videos or access video or music streaming websites (such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Music, YouTube etc.) or video chat.
- 1 DEVICE: Ideal for guest that want to connect 1 device only and do not want to spend too much
- 2 DEVICES: Ideal for couples or traveling buddies that want to connect both devices
- 3 DEVICES: Perfect for families of 3, or for couples that want to connect 2 mobile devices and 1 tablet or laptop
- 4 DEVICES: Perfect for families or for guests that want to connect up to 4 devices (e.g. 2 mobile devices, 1 laptop, 1 tablet)
How much does each satellite internet access package cost?
Can I change from one package to another?
Why is satellite internet access more expensive than a normal connection on land?
Is the price for satellite internet access the same on every ship?
Why does my internet connection cut off after so many minutes?
When a user is logged on, updates and apps running in the background can increase traffic even when he/she is not actively using the internet. In order to reduce congestion and speed up internet access for active users, the system will automatically disconnect each user.
To avoid being disconnected, you can return to this page before the 30 minutes have elapsed and RESET the countdown.
If you are automatically logged out by the system, you can reactivate your connection by simply clicking START.