MSC CRUISES ELEVATES ITS EXCLUSIVE
Geneva, Switzerland (March 10, 2021) — With each new ship, MSC Cruises strives to enrich the guest experience, and with the Company’s two newest ships — MSC Virtuosa and MSC Seashore — MSC Cruises will elevate the exclusive MSC Yacht Club. As extended versions of their sister ships, both ships’ designs have allowed for the expansion of the MSC Yacht Club to include more public space and increased outdoor space. MSC Seashore in particular will feature the largest MSC Yacht Club to-date with approximately 32,000 sq. ft. of private space.
“The MSC Yacht Club has become a compelling and unique offering from MSC Cruises, and we continue to see a positive response from our guests who appreciate having an exclusive, luxurious escape while accessing all of the amenities and entertainment of a larger ship,” says Rubén Rodriguez, President of MSC Cruises USA. “For our guests in North America in particular, MSC Seashore’s arrival this November sets an exciting milestone as we not only introduce our newest ship to the region, but also our most spacious MSC Yacht Club yet.”
MSC YACHT CLUB OVERVIEW
First launched in 2008 and now available on more than half of the MSC Cruises fleet, the “ship-within-a-ship” MSC Yacht Club concept immediately set a new standard for the industry offering a premium cruise experience. Designed to make guests feel like a VIP, the all-inclusive experience is fully personalized with 24-hour butler service to get to know each guest’s personal preferences with warm, friendly and unobtrusive service. Meanwhile, the dedicated concierge is on hand to facilitate any request from organizing private shore excursions and making spa reservations to delivering a daily newspaper to the guest’s stateroom. No request is too big or too small.
Available only by key-card access, the MSC Yacht Club has been appointed with elegant touches to create its stylish backdrop. The sparkling Swarovski staircases greet guests in the atrium, instantly setting the tone for the sophistication and glamour that can be expected throughout, particularly in the spacious and beautifully designed suites.
The MSC Yacht Club is situated at the front of the ship, boasting panoramic sea views throughout, most notably from the chic Top Sail Lounge, where guests can listen to live music, sip complimentary beverages or enjoy gourmet canapés throughout the day and evening, all with a view. Meanwhile, the private fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with a different daily a la carte menu featuring chef’s specials and a wide choice of gourmet dishes complemented by an extensive wine list served in sublime surroundings with impeccable service.
The private sundeck and pool is spacious with different areas to relax in the sun on a comfortable lounge chair, unwind in a shady cabana or take a break in a hot tub. At the well-stocked bar and grill, guests can refresh with a cocktail or light bite throughout the day.
THE MSC YACHT CLUB ON NEW SHIPS & EXCLUSIVE DESTINATIONS
Introducing the largest and most luxurious MSC Yacht Club in the fleet on board MSC Seashore
Spread over four decks, the MSC Yacht Club on MSC Seashore has been enhanced to become the largest, most luxurious in MSC Cruises’ fleet, with approximately 32,000 sq. ft. of private space.
- The entrance to the Yacht Club will be even more remarkable and glamorous, featuring a three-deck, 495 sq. ft. back-lit Onyx wall and MSC Cruises’ iconic Swarovski staircases, beautifully connecting four decks at the entrance of the Yacht Club.
- The private pool area and sun deck is more spacious than ever, extended to over 21,000 sq. ft. and offering a larger private pool and a new panoramic hot tub with eight seats and individual jets, plus a standard hot tub.
- Guests will be able to choose from 131 glamorous suites with five different types, including the traditional interior, deluxe and royal suites as well as 41 newly introduced deluxe grand suites, with extra space and a walk-in closet, plus two brand new Owner’s Suites.
- The Owner’s Suites are the showpiece of the MSC Yacht Club — the largest suites on the ship with 1,054 sq. ft. of space — with an extended private balcony including a hot tub and outdoor living area, a panoramic glass wall for impressive sea views as well as a separate dining and living room area.
Enhancing the MSC Yacht Club VIP experience on board MSC Virtuosa
- Guests have a choice of 103 exclusive suites including two MSC Yacht Club Royal Suites with a private hot tub on a large balcony as well as eight new MSC Yacht Club Duplex Suites.
- The impressive Duplex Suites span two decks — the first has an open living and dining area with a sofa that converts to a double bed, as well as a bathroom with a shower, while the second level holds the master bedroom and a bathroom with a bathtub. For the ultimate in luxurious living, each Duplex Suite offers a large private balcony with its own hot tub.
- The MSC Yacht Club on MSC Virtuosa offers over 13,000 sq. ft. of outdoor space including a private pool area with a spacious solarium, shady cabanas and hot tubs.
Extending the MSC Yacht Club experience to Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
MSC Yacht Club guests cruising in The Bahamas are able to not only relish their experience on board, but also on MSC Cruises’ private Bahamian destination, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. On the island, Yacht Club guests have access to an exclusive area, complete with butler service, a private beach and clubhouse and all-inclusive food and beverages in addition to everything Ocean Cay has to offer.
Surrounded by 64 square miles of marine reserve, Ocean Cay offers guests a unique opportunity to enjoy the island’s natural beauty, discover local marine life and soak up the spirit of Bahamian culture. With ships frequently docked at the island from early morning into the evening — and in many instances overnight — MSC Cruises’ guests can spend a full day enjoying two miles of pristine, white sand beaches and a variety of ocean discovery activities including stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, thrilling wave runner rides and more.
All MSC Cruises ships sailing from the U.S. call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, including MSC Meraviglia, MSC Armonia, MSC Divina and MSC Seashore, arriving to Miami for the first time in November 2021.
MSC YACHT CLUB BENEFITS
An all-inclusive experience with added privileges:
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out as well as priority departure and return on excursion days.
- 24-hour butler service and dedicated concierge, providing for an experience tailored to each individual guest’s needs.
- Unlimited dining and drinks within the Yacht Club.
- Inclusion of the Browse Internet package with unlimited data for two devices.
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa.
- Tailormade experiences from shopping to excursions.
- Nespresso coffee machine in each suite and complimentary mini bar, personalized with each guests’ preferences.
- Room service so that guests can enjoy a lazy morning with breakfast in bed.
- Personal touches such as a luggage unpacking and packing service, newspaper delivered to the stateroom daily and special deliveries at turn down each evening, like a different selection of sweet or savory canapés.
Exquisite private facilities:
- A dedicated area of the ship accessible only to MSC Yacht Club guests.
- Between 70 and 103 suites at a premier location, featuring a pillow menu, Egyptian cotton sheets and memory-foam mattresses for the most comfortable night’s sleep.
- The panoramic Top Sail Lounge with bar, afternoon tea service, light bites available day and night and live entertainment in the evening.
- Gourmet dining at a private restaurant, with a la carte menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner, where guests can dine at the time of their choosing.
- A spacious pool deck with hot tubs, sunbathing areas and an outdoor bar with sea views across the bow of the ship.
The MSC Yacht Club is available on all Fantasia, Meraviglia, and Seaside class ships.
To find out more about the MSC Yacht Club offering visit here.
To find out more about MSC Seashore visit here.
To find out more about MSC Virtuosa visit here.
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other player. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises one of the two brands that sit within the Cruises Division of MSC Group, the leading privately held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises — the contemporary brand — has a modern fleet of 18 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025 with options for six vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs and the very latest user-friendly technology on board. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ itineraries and experience on board its ships please see here.
The Company’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea. To learn more about MSC Cruises’ health & safety protocol please see here.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship with a long-term goal to achieve zero emissions for its operations. The Company is also a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, with the objective to support their accelerated development and availability industry wide. To learn more about the Company’s environmental commitment please see here.
Finally, to learn more about the MSC Foundation, MSC Group’s own vehicle to lead, focus and advance its conservation, humanitarian and cultural commitments please see here.