Before booking your cruise, please click HERE to check if your country of residence is allowing guests to cruise in your selected destination.
All guests 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have to be recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months at the time of embarkation. To be considered fully vaccinated:
- Your final dose in a 2-dose series of the Pfizer, Moderna, Novovax, Sinovac, Sinopharm, or Sputnik V vaccine or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine must be completed within the last 9 months (270 days) and at least 14 days before embarkation.
- A “mix-and-match” combination of the above list of vaccines is accepted.
- Guests 12-17 years old are considered fully vaccinated if they have completed the primary vaccination cycle - 2 DOSES OF VACCINE (in accordance with local regulations).
- If more than 9 months (270 days) have passed since receiving the set of two vaccine shots, a booster vaccine will be required to embark, with the exception of guests 12-17 years old.
- Guests who have recovered from COVID-19 with only one shot of vaccine are considered fully vaccinated as long as they got their vaccine or have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months. Guests must provide a QR code or an official validating documentation.
- Guests must present their original vaccination card or certificate reflecting all required vaccinations at the pier upon check-in.
- The vaccination certificate must be valid for the duration of the entire cruise.
Click here to review & accept terms & conditions and confirm that you will be fully vaccinated at the time of your cruise.
COVID-19 TEST REQUIREMENTS:All guests (including those ages 0-2) need to provide a certificate of a negative RT-PCR test taken within 72 hours before embarkation. Guests must bring the valid negative test certificate with them to the terminal. If you embark on your cruise at 15:00 on a Saturday, you should take your COVID-19 test on Wednesday as of 15:00.
TRAVEL INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS:
All bookings are required to purchase travel insurance with coverage for COVID-19 through your country of residence. If purchased from MSC Cruises, this must be purchased prior to making final payment on your booking. You must either purchase insurance through MSC Cruises or present at the pier documentation of sufficient coverage purchased from another provider, or you will be denied boarding.
The original test results certificate or vaccination certificate must be presented at the terminal (paper or electronic format) and must be in one of the following languages: English, Italian, German, French or Spanish. The COVID-19 test certificate must contain the guest’s personal data (verifiable with the other travel documents), date of the test, identification / contact details of the center that performed the analysis, technique used, and negative test result.
Additional Travel Requirements for Greece:
All guests both embarking and those in transit must fill complete a simplified Passenger Locator Form (PLF): https://travel.gov.gr/#/user/login
All guests ages 5 – 12 years old (if not fully vaccinated) who are disembarking in Greece are required to provide a negative RT-PCR test taken 72 hours prior or a negative antigen test taken 24 hours prior.
MSC will perform COVID-19 tests at the terminal only for guests embarking in Piraeus.
Additional Travel Requirements for Israel
Information for guests embarking in Haifa (Israel)
- All guests coming from outside Israel need to provide a certificate of a negative RT-PCR test taken 72 hours before their flight to Israel. The same test can be used to embark as long it has been taken within 72 hours before the ship departure. In addition, guests are also required to take a RT-PCR test upon arrival in Israel, according to the local health regulations which are subject to constant updates. It is the guest responsibility to check and comply with travel requirements published on the official governmental website: https://www.gov.il/en/departments/ministry_of_health/govil-landing-page
- An entry statement must be filled out by all guests within 48 hours before ship’s departure. The declaration should be filled as an exit statement before departing https://corona.health.gov.il/en/flights/. Upon completion of the form, guests will receive a link in which they may pay in advance for the additional RT-PCR test required upon arrival in Israel (in addition to the previous RT-PCR test taken 72 hours prior the ship’s departure). Guests should present the confirmation of the online payment for the RT-PCR test upon arrival (cost is around € 23).
Information for guests in transit in Israel
- All guests must complete and an entry statement before departing Kusadasi https://corona.health.gov.il/en/flights/
- All guests in transit including ages 0-2 must take a RT-PCR test within 24 hours prior to the ship arrival in Israel (not required if guests remain on board during the call in Haifa). The test will be performed on board at a cost of approximately € 25
Information for guests disembarking in Israel
- All guests who are disembarking in Israel including ages 0-2 must take a RT-PCR Test upon arrival at the cruise terminal in Israel. The cost will be equivalent to € 25,00 in local currency (price is approximate)
Additional Travel Requirements for Cyprus
In order to comply with Israel entry requirements, for all guests embarking in Limassol it will be required a further PCR test (on payment) to be taken within 72 hours before arriving in Israel (the test must be taken in Kusadasi). Alternatively, an antigen test taken 24 hours before Israel will be accepted. This test is in addition to the one required to enter in Israel (RT-PCR test to be taken within 24 hours before arriving in Israel). For guests remaining on board during the call in Haifa, there is no need to take the tests.
Guests embarking in Cyprus who are arriving by plane must complete the CyprusFlightPass:
View our FAQs for additional details regarding Vaccine, COVID-19 Testing, and Travel Insurance requirements.