Parking & Transfers
MSC Cruises offers various parking solutions to ensure you set off to a hassle-free journey
Park & Cruise
Driving to your departure port?
If you’re looking for a hassle-free way to park your car and embark, then Park & Cruise is the answer.
Leave your car in safe hands
Our new Park & Cruise option offers the most convenient way to take care of parking at each of the ports listed below. How it works varies from port to port, with a range of different services on offer, from valet parking to self-service parking in the immediate vicinity of the cruise terminal. Simply leave your car at the luggage drop-off zone and board the ship (in some cases as an alternative there is a shuttle bus service from the car park to the terminal and vice versa). The parking charge is added to your onboard account, which you settle before disembarking. Then all you have to do is present the receipt to collect your car.
How to book
Ask your travel agent when making your reservation - Book online in your Personal Area using your booking number So when your departure date arrives, you can just park, embark and enjoy your cruise!
The Park & Cruise service is currently available at the following ports:
Fly & Cruise
Flying to your departure port?
With Fly & Cruise you can rest assured that your cruise will get off to a flying start. We’ll provide full assistance to help you make it to the ship, even if you encounter delays or problems on your outward journey help you make it to the ship.
The service also includes the following services to make your journey a pleasure from start to finish:
- Free transfers between the airport and the ship
- Assistance at airports assuring a trouble-free start to your journey
- Exclusive lounge at Genoa Airport open from 09:00 to 17:00. You can call the MSC Lounge on (+39) 010 8607976.
- Dedicated Helpdesk number, available from 3 hours before your flight.
- Luggage recovery to help you trace your baggage in case of handling error with delivery directly to your cabin*
* Please note that customs regulations in some countries require the guest to be present when luggage is returned.
Flying to your departure port?
Thanks to the agreement with ParkinGO, MSC customers will receive a 5% discount on the best web rates and discounts for ParkingGO accessory services in 35 parking facilities close to the main airports in Europe. Book now and save 5% on your airport parking! The discount is applied to the dynamic price list. Services included in the parking cost (5% discount on the best rate):
- Shuttle to and from the airport always available, 24 hours a day
- Loading and unloading of baggage directly at the reference terminal
- Insurance policy for theft and fire included for all vehicles
- Car custody and surveillance with CCTV cameras 24 hours a day
- Assistance for any battery declines Additional services available on site on request (discounts and promotions)
- Car valet and / or returning the vehicle straight to the airport (if available)
- Luggage wrapping and protection at ParkinGO station (if available)
- Transfer of vehicles and / or persons between different airports (on request)
- Car washing, refueling, tire service
Click here to get the best deal on your airport parking and view all the parking facilities available!
SEA Parking Milano
ViaMilano Parking is the official airport parking in Milan: convenient, easy to reach and inside the airport. MSC guests get exclusive discounts when parking at Milano Malpensa T1/T2* and Milano Linate.
To view rates, click here.
Just enter the parking lots using the standard paths, park and start your holiday! When returning from your cruise, simply go to the cash desk with your MSC travel documents or cruise ticket to take advantage of the exclusive rates. Don't forget to keep the parking ticket! Payment can be processed by cash, debit/credit card (VISA / MASTERCARD / AMEX), Apple Pay and Google Pay. Take advantage of the many benefits included:
- Parking inside the airport
- Keys always in your pocket
- 24h assistance
- Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- No surcharge during high season
*Shuttle service between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 runs every 7 minutes during the day and about every 30 minutes during night hours (from 22.45 to 05.15).