Are you a soccer fan searching for a last minute accomodation in doha, qatar?Book your room on MSC Opera Cruise Ship Hotel
Searching for an accommodation in Doha for your vacation in Qatar with family or friends? Choose MSC Opera and live your soccer passion with the excitement of a cruise ship hotel. While you are at the stadium enjoying soccer matches, your friends and family will be thrilled to live the amusing activities of the ship and enjoy the magic of Qatar.
For last-minutes tickets holders searching for an accommodation in Doha, you no longer need to browse through pages and pages looking for a solution. In November and December, MSC Opera will be docked at Doha Port, the perfect starting point to easily reach Qatar stadiums and live out your love for soccer. The Cruise Terminal is only a 10-minute shuttle ride from Souq Waqif, Doha's finest traditional market.
The world's most exciting soccer tournament deserves one-of-a-kind accommodation. MSC Opera offer a variety of room options, from traditional and ocean-view rooms to balcony rooms and luxurious suites. You can choose to book your room with breakfast only or full board with drinks package*, so you have nothing to worry about. With a wide choice of lounges and bars on board, watch the games and cheer for your country! Grab a drink and make new friends with soccer fans from all over the world.
MSC Opera is the best you could ask for to support your national soccer team: an anthemic accommodation for an anthemic event. Choose now your dates and book online your room!
faqPlease check below the most frequented asked questions regarding MSC Opera Cruise Ship Hotel
- What dates will MSC Opera be operating as a cruise ship hotel in Doha?
- Can Guests decide to extend their stay even if they have finalized their booking?
- What is the fee for additional guests sharing the same room?
- Are children allowed on board MSC Opera cruise ship hotel?
- Is there a discount for children?
- Can Guests bring pets to the accommodation?
- How many accommodations can Guests book?
- Can Guests choose their own accommodation?
- Which are the payment terms?
- Will MSC Voyagers Club Guests get dedicated benefits and rewards booking an accommodation on MSC Opera cruise ship hotel?
ACCOMODATION - FOOD & BEVERAGE
- What type of accommodation can be booked on board MSC Opera?
- Is there accommodation available for Guests with disabilities?
- What are the Food & Beverages options?
Guests have a choice of either a Bed & Breakfast or full board option.
- When confirming a Bed & Breakfast option at the time of booking, Guests will still have the possibility to upgrade to the full-board option but only once on board with an additional 110€ p.p. per day).
- When confirming the Full-board option at the time of booking, Guests benefits from a discounted rate (90€ p.p. per day) vs our on-board rates.
- What does the Bed & Breakfast package include?
- What does the Full Board package include?
It includes breakfast (same offer as the B&B package), as well as lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner, all of them inclusive of the “Dine and Drink” package.
- Lunch includes various appetizers such as cold cuts, cheese, grilled vegetables, various salads, dressings, salad condiments, meat dishes, side dishes, vegetarian dishes and desserts. In the buffet there are also snacks such as pizza, burger and hot dogs.
- Afternoon snacks includes pizza, burgers, fries and a selection of salads with condiments and dressings. There are also various cakes, tartes, desserts and cookies as well as hot water and coffee.
- Dinner includes cold cuts, cheese, grilled vegetables, various salads, dressing, salad condiments, bread, bread rolls, roasted meat as well as vegetarian dishes and desserts.
- What is the “Dine and Drink” package included in the full-board option?
- Where can Guests use the “Dine and Drink” package?
- Are Guests able to purchase lunch or dinner as they need, once on board?
- Can MSC Cruises accommodate for any special requirements Guests need?
- What other services are included with accommodations?
- Which services can be bought as add-ons?
- What are the travel requirements to enter the state of Qatar?
Guests need to be in possession of the Hayya card to enter the state of Qatar and access the stadiums. It is the Guests’ responsibility to proceed with the Hayya card application online prior to booking. For more information about the Hayya card application procedure, visit https://hayya.qatar2022.qa/
- Are there any specific health and safety requirements to enter the state of Qatar?
EMBARKATION & USEFUL INFORMATION
- When do Guests receive their e-ticket?
- What are MSC Opera check-in and check-out times?
- Is it possible to check-in earlier than the official check-in time?
- Is there any security procedure prior to boarding MSC Opera?
- How far is MSC Opera located from the various stadiums?
MSC Opera will be docked at Doha port. Its location is within easy reach of public transportation connecting the various stadiums and tourist’s spots. Here are the approximative distances to the various stadiums:
- Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium: approx. 22km
- Al Bayt Stadium: approx. 39km
- Al Janoub Stadium: approx. 16km
- Al Thumama Stadium: approx. 8km
- Education City Stadium: approx. 14km
- Khalifa International Stadium: approx. 12km
- Lusail Stadium: approx. 15km
- Stadium 974: approx. 2km
- Is a shuttle service available from Doha port?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions:
Book your stateroom on MSC Opera and enjoy the exciting life of a Qatar accommodation on a cruise ship hotel. In November and December, MSC Opera will be docked at Doha Port, the perfect starting point to easily reach Qatar stadiums and live out your love for soccer. The Cruise Terminal is only a 10-minute shuttle ride from Souq Waqif, Doha's finest traditional market.
MSC Opera offer a variety of cabin options, from traditional and ocean-view cabins to balcony cabins and luxurious suites. You can choose to book your cabin with breakfast only or full board with drinks package*, so you have nothing to worry about. With a wide choice of lounges and bars on board, watch the games and cheer for your country! Grab a drink and make new friends with soccer fans from all over the world.
On board MSC Opera there is always something exciting to do. Enjoy one of our Broadway-style shows, the Kids club fun activities or just cool off into one of our pools. Discover the tasty menus in one of our many restaurants, or take care of yourself in the MSC Aurea Spa, gym and whirlpools.
Choose now your dates and book online your stateroom or if you prefer request a quota and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.