It is the sole responsibility of the Guest to identify and obtain all required travel documents for the entire cruise vacation and have them available when necessary. Please check with your travel agent, government agency, embassy or consulate to ensure that you have all the proper documentation to board the ship and enter each of the countries on your cruise. Guests without proper traveling documentation will be denied boarding. Travel restrictions for each destination country may vary according to a Guest's citizenship. No refunds will be given to individuals who fail to bring proper documentation.
United States

International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel to the U.S.A. by air or sea under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) must obtain an electronic travel authorization prior to boarding a carrier (ESTA). To check which countries participate in the VWP and for any further information, please visit the website.

All other passengers are kindly required to check with relevant Embassy or Consulate Beginning January 21st, 2016, the U.S. Government enforced restrictions for ESTA and Visa applicants, who have visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Syria after March 2011. Please read carefully the official note recently released, available at the following website


Please click here for more information about VISA and Travel Insurance required for Cuba itineraries.

Egypt, Morocco and Gibraltar

For minors traveling to these countries, please consider that the "Birth Certificate with travel abroad authentication" and the "Identity Certificate for children" are no longer considered valid. Children under 15 years of age must therefore: - possess their own passport, or - possess another valid identity document for traveling abroad. The information provided is up-to-date at the time of going to print; for the latest information and all other questions regarding travel documents and visas, please consult your travel agent and/or the relevant authorities (embassies, consulates or other local authorities).