Enjoy close-up scenery as you kick back and take it slow on a Caribbean cruise to the world’s greatest short cut, the Panama Canal. Dubbed as a Cruise World Wonder, this engineering achievement is on the must-travel destination bucket list for every voyager at sea.
The Panama Canal is a man-made structure has connected the Caribbean sea to the Pacific waves and transported both passengers and cargo for over 100 years. But, there is more to it than just history, the Panama Canal and the other off-the-beaten path Caribbean ports part of this exotic MSC Divina itinerary have a culture and nature of their own which you can discover through a variety of different shore excursions.
- Belize City, Belize: Snorkel the longest barrier reef in the Americas, dive the inky depths of the Blue Hole, or trek to the Maya pyramids.
- Cartagena, Colombia: Take in the treasures of the region during the Mangroves Ecological Tour, or explore Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas.
- Cristobal, Panama: A trip to Panama offers a surprisingly varied landscape for such a small country.
- Freeport, Bahamas: Travel by jeep, travel by bike, go to a brewery, or simply take a beach break at this tropical port.
- Nassau, Bahamas: Interact with dolphins, travel to neighboring islands, or experience Paradise Island and the Atlantis Waterscape.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica: All kinds of adventure awaits, such as, horseback riding, climbing the Dunns River Falls, zip line and tubing, golfing, and more!
- Puerto Limon, Costa Rica: It is Costa Rica’s outstanding natural beauty and wildlife that has made it one of the world’s prime ecotourism.
Book by March 31, 2017 to take advantage of 2 for 1 cruise deals. Rates start at $799.50 per person for 11-night cruises.
PLUS Call MSC Cruises Or Your Travel Agent To Ask About FREE Roundtrip Coach Transportation For These Sailings From 17 West And Central Florida Cities, Including:
- Fort Myers
- Fort Pierce
- Lady Lake
- New Port Richey
- Port Charlotte
- St. Petersburg
- Sun City Center
- The Villages