MSC World Cruise 2022: 43 world treasures in 117 days
Set sail on MSC Poesia for an unforgettable 117-day voyage around the globe, departing January the 5th. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to discover 43 amazing destinations in 24 different countries!
This transatlantic cruise will take you around the world to discover 43 unique treasures. Below are just some of the hot spots you will discover:
Puerto Madryn (Argentina), Ushuaia (Argentina), Punta Arenas (Chile), Puerto Montt (Chile), Valparaiso (Chile), Callao/Lima (Peru), Hanga Roa /Rapa Nui (Chile), Rarotonga (Cook Islands), Auckland (New Zealand), Tauranga (New Zealand), Sydney (Australia), Mare (New Caledonia), Lifou Island (New Caledonia), Port Vila (Vanuatu), Alotau (Papua New Guinea), Cairns (Australia), Lombok (Indonesia), Port Klang, (Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Mumbai/Bombai (India), Aqaba/Petra (Jordan).
Between ports of call, on board beautiful MSC Poesia, you’ll enjoy a world of comfort and elegance, relish the gourmet cuisine inspired by your destinations, relax in the 3 swimming pools and 4 whirlpool baths, among many other superb facilities, and enjoy our first class onboard entertainment. The fare includes 15 shore excursions, and naturally you can book others either in advance or during the cruise. Your booking features a Dine & Drink Package so house wines, draught beer and a selection of other drinks are on us during lunch and dinner. You can also enjoy 30% off laundry services throughout the cruise. And for this very special voyage, MSC Voyagers Club members won't only enjoy the usual 5% club discount, they'll also receive triple points for their chosen Experience. And these points will be credited at the time of booking, providing a world of privileges to enjoy immediately!
Civitavecchia, Italy - Genoa, Italy - Marseille, France - Barcelona, Spain
1 & 2
3 & 4
5 & 6
7 & 8
9 & 10
11 & 12
13 & 14
15 & 16
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Cape Verde, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, India, Oman, Jordan
- Funchal/Madeira Is., Portugal: Cabo Girao & Ribeira Brava (FUN18)
- Salvador, Brazil: Historical Salvador (SAL04)
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil: Sugar Loaf (RIO02T)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: City Tour “Buenos Aires & Its Enchantments” (BUE02T)
- Valparaiso, Chile: City Tour Valparaiso & Viña Del Mar (VAP01)
- Arica, Chile: City Tour & Archeology (ARI01) Callao/Lima, Perù: Lima Highlights (LMA01)
- Auckland, New Zealand: Auckland Museum & City Sights (AKL02)
- Hobart/Tasmania, Australia: Hobart And Richmond (HBA01)
- Sydney, Australia: Discovering Sydney (SDY07)
- Darwin, Australia: Best Of Darwin City Tour (DRW03)
- Benoa, Bali: Highlights Of Ubud (BOA04)
- Port Klang/Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Highlights Of Kuala Lumpur (PKG11)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka: Colours Of Colombo (CMB21)
- Mumbai/Bombay, India: Icons Of Mumbai (BOM18)
Terms & Conditions
The product will not be combinable with the Promo Target Discounts (Brochure)
The product will not be combinable with Claims Discount Vouchers
The laundry discount will be not combined with other similar discounts and with onboard packages Regular or Express
Ad hoc Cancellation policy and Deposit rules will apply
Read what our first World Cruisers have to say!
Relive the World Cruise relay raceFrom Genoa to Muscat, take a look at each leg of the first #MSCWorldCruise Relay Race ever, and relive the influencers' experiences in their journey around the world!
MSC World Cruise 2019 Relay Race
Take e a look at the full video of our first relay race around the world!
Enjoy the first #MSCWorldCruise with 9 special guests on board #MSCMagnifica and relive their once in a lifetime experience.