Miami: Cosmopolitan ambience and year-round sunshine
Choose one of MSC Cruises’ Caribbean vacations and cruise your cares away en route to the United States and the city of Miami in the “Sunshine State” of Florida.
How to Reach Port Miami
Port Miami is known worldwide as the “Cruise Capital of the World” and is in close proximity to Fort Lauderdale (23 miles north), West Palm Beach (71 miles north) and Orlando (238 miles north).
The Port Miami Offices are located at 1015 North America Way, 2nd Floor in Miami, FL 33132.
• Miami International Airport (MIA) : 8 miles / 13 km to Port Miami
2100Nw 42nd Ave
Miami, FL 33142
(305) 876-7000 or (800) 825-5642 / email@example.com
• Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport (FLL) : 26 miles / 42 km to Port Miami
100 Terminal Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
• If using a GPS device, enter 1015 N. America Way, Miami, Florida 33132 as the address of your destination. Once at the Port's bridge, turn off your GPS, stay in the left lane, and follow the signs to designated terminal. MSC Divina will generally be docked at Terminal F.
• If you are traveling from the north on I-95 South, take exit 3B to Bayside. Head south to Northeast 5th Street and turn left. Fifth Street will lead onto the PortMiami bridge. Continue over the bridge and follow signage to designated terminal.
• If you are traveling from the south, take I-95 North and exit at Northwest 2nd Street. Head straight to NW 5th Street and make a right. Fifth Street will lead onto the PortMiami bridge. Continue over the bridge and follow signage to designated terminal
MSC CRUISES TRANSFER BUS: Transfers are guaranteed only for passengers who have booked the service.
PUBLIC SERVICES: Taxis are readily available from each airport
Port average temperature
The temperate figures shown are based on monthly average weather conditions for the selected port. Weather data is not real-time, and sometimes no data is shown for a specific date, month or port in general.